1. The only materials that may be viewed on this television are videos owned by Maag Library or videos that are part of a class assignment.
2. CDs may also be played on the Blu-Ray player when a group wants to listen together.
3. You will usually be required to use the wireless headphones for listening.
4. The television may be reserved up to one week in advance for group or class use. Please email email@example.com to request a reservation. Priority is given to course assignments.
5. This TV is 3D-enabled and a YSU ID card is required for checking out and using the 3D glasses. They must be kept in the Multimedia Center.
Our newest addition: an LED, HD, Smart TV! Perfect for watching movies as a class or individuals.
We now have HD video cameras available for 3-day checkout. Ask in the MMC for details.
We also have two charging stations available in the Multimedia Center for charging mobile devices. They're compatible with iPod/iPad/iPhone, micro USB, mini USB, and more!