Maag Library provides access to thousands of periodicals online, in print, or microform.
The periodical collections include, but are not limited to:
- Bound journals and current issues, located on the 6th floor, are arranged by subject and shelved by Library of Congress (LC) call numbers. This simplifies the process of finding journals as all issues of a title will be together.
- Some older bound journals stored in NE Regional Depository.
- Periodicals in the Maag Microform Center.
- Many OhioLINK research databases, such as JSTOR: an electronic journal archive, and professional journals in the Electronic Journal Center.
- Current newspapers are available on the Main floor (Reference Room) in the Maag News Corner arranged in alphabetical order by title.
- Newspaper Resources at Maag Library
Periodicals may be in print, microform, or online. Maag Library has approximately 951 current print periodical subscriptions ranging from popular titles such as The New Yorker and Sports Illustrated, to scholarly works such as JAMA and the Journal of American History.