Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WHAT IS LIBKEY NOMAD?
LibKey Nomad is a browser extension you can add that identifies content that YSU subscribes to WHILE you are searching the web, including publisher pages, PubMed, Google Scholar, Wikipedia, and more.
Follow these steps to add the LibKey Nomad browser extension:
- Go to the LibKey Nomad page to add the extension to your web browser:
LibKey browser extension is available for Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Brave, and Vivaldi.
- Add your preferred browser extension:
- Click to Add the browser extension:
- Select "Youngstown State University" from the dropdown menu:
- When you land on a web page containing YSU-subscribed content, a LibKey Nomad icon appears in the lower left-hand corner of your browser which allows you to download the PDF: