Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Maag Quick Links
MaagNET Library Catalog
Searches primarily print resources located in the Wilcox CRC or Maag Library!
OhioLINK Library Catalog
Searches primarily print resources available in other Ohio academic libraries!
Look here for electronic journal articles!
See if your instructor has placed course materials on physical or electronic reserve in Maag or the CRC!
Your Library Account
See what items you have checked out, fines, due dates, renewals, if OhioLINK materials have arrived, and more!
Online Request Forms
If you can't find a book in MaagNET or OhioLINK, or you can't find an article full text, just order it!
Come and see us!
If you are looking for books, videos, or other print materials, you should first look in MaagNET which searches Maag Library and the Wilcox CRC. If you do not find what you need in MaagNET, look next in OhioLINK, which searches for materials available through other Ohio academic libraries.
- Most of the newer books about education are located in the Wilcox CRC in Beeghly Hall. Here is a guide to physical education call numbers:
Call numbers starting with:
GV = Physical Education
L = Education (general)
LA = History of Education
LB = Therory and Practice of Education
LC = Special Aspects of Education
LT = Textbooks
RA = Health Education
See the CRC Collections Guide for more information.
Print Resource Search Tips
Don't know your password or PIN when using OhioLINK and MaagNET?
- If you haven't set up a password or PIN, try your YSU ID number a second time (starts with Y00). You can also go to 'Your Library Record' and reset your library password.
Can't find the book you need on MaagNET or OhioLINK?
Want to know what you checked out, when items are due, or if an OhioLINK item has arrived?
- Login to 'Your Library Account' to see what items you have checked out, when items are due, renew items if they allowed, see if OhioLINK items have arrived, and more!
Not sure what subject headings to use?
- When searching MaagNET and OhioLINK, start with a keyword search. Then, if you find a book that looks relevant, look at the subject headings given to find more books on that topic.
Want us to pull a book for you?
- If you are searching MaagNET from off campus, or are not sure where to find the call number in Maag or the CRC, we'll pull it for you! Once you find the item in MaagNET, click on 'Request' at the top of the screen. You will recieve an email once the item is waiting for you behind the Maag Circulation or CRC desk so that you know to come pick it up. You can also do this if the item is checked out but you want it next!