Curriculum Resource Center
What is the Wilcox Curriculum Resource Center?
- The CRC is a division of Maag Library located on the main floor of Beeghly Hall.
- The CRC contains collections of various formats in the fields of education and counseling.
- The CRC also contains children's literature resources.
Am I able to borrow materials from the CRC?
- Anyone with a valid YSU ID is able to borrow CRC materials.
- Items checked out of the CRC can be returned to the CRC or Maag Library.
- Maag Library and OhioLINK items can be returned to the CRC.
How do I search for materials in the Wilcox CRC?
- Use MaagNET to search for CRC materials.
- To limit your results to only CRC materials, click on 'Modify Search' or 'Limit/Sort Search' and choose '
CRC Collection' as the location.
- When you locate an item that you want to find, look on the screen to find the location, call number and status.
- Match the item location with the signs on the CRC shelves.
- All call numbers read from left to right.
- If the status says 'Check Shelves' or 'Local Use Only' that item should be available to borrow.
Want us to pull a book for you?
- If you are searching MaagNET from off campus, or are not sure where to find the call number in the CRC, we'll pull it for you!
- Once you find the item in MaagNET, click on 'Request' at the top of the screen.
- You will recieve an email once the item is waiting for you behind the CRC desk so that you know to come pick it up.
- You can also do this if the item is already checked out but you would like to use it next.
Spring 2015 Hours: