Use MaagNET, the library catalog, to locate materials in Maag Library:
- Search by Author, Title, or Keyword.
- Click on a title to access the record for an item.
- Print items:
- Location tells you where an item is located in the library. See below.
- Materials are shelved alphabetically by Call Number. Use the Building Guide to find out the floor your item is located on.
- Check the Status. Check Shelves means it is available for checkout.
- Electronic items may be accessed within the record. When off campus, you may need to authenticate using your name and YSU ID#.
Locations Listed in MaagNET:
- Maag Stacks items are located on floors 3-6A.
- Oversize items are located on the first bank(s) of shelves on each floor.
- Reserves are available at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Reference & Ready Reference items are located in the Reference Room on the main floor.
- Microforms, Multimedia & Music materials on located on floor 3.
- Archives & Special Collections materials are located on floor 5
- Government Documents & Bound Journals are located on floor 6.
- CRC materials are located in the Curriculum Resource Center in Beeghly Hall.