The main page of The Cochrane Library contains the following:
1. The Basic Search box with the option to go to the Advanced Search under it.
2. Browse: Allows users to browse by topics
3. Cochrane Reviews: Includes editorials, special collections, browse by review groups, table of contents, etc
4. Trials: Allowing used to search trials (CENTRAL) and an about CENTRAL link
5. More Resources: Methods Studies (CMR), other Studies (DARE), Cochrane Clinical Answers, Podcasts, Technology Assessments (HTA), etc.
6. Help: Using Cochrane Library website, how to prepare a Cochrane Review, Contact Information, etc.
The main page also allows you to browse the database content by subject, showcases special collections and highlights new and updated reviews among other things.