Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Curriculum Resource Librarian
Maag Quick Links
MaagNET Library Catalog
Searches primarily print resources located in the Wilcox CRC or Maag Library!
OhioLINK Library Catalog
Searches primarily print resources available in other Ohio academic libraries!
Look here for electronic journal articles!
See if your instructor has placed course materials on physical or electronic reserve in Maag or the CRC!
Your Library Account
See what items you have checked out, fines, due dates, renewals, if OhioLINK materials have arrived, and more!
Online Request Forms
If you can't find a book in MaagNET or OhioLINK, or you can't find an article full text, just order it!
Come and see us!
If you are looking for books, videos, or other print materials, you should first look in MaagNET which searches Maag Library and the Wilcox CRC. If you do not find what you need in MaagNET, look next in OhioLINK, which searches for materials available through other Ohio academic libraries.
- Most of the newer books about school psychology are located in the Wilcox CRC in Beeghly Hall. Books are located in the 'Library of Congress' section. Videos are located in the 'Media' section. Books about school psychology are often located within the education or psychology call number sections:
Call numbers starting with:
BF = Psychology
HM = Sociology
HQ = The Family
HV = Social Pathology
L = Education (general)
LA = History of Education
LB = Theory and Practice of Education
LC = Special Aspects of Education
RJ = Pediatrics
See the CRC Collections Guide for more information.
Database Search Tips
Having trouble getting into the databases from off campus?
- When accessing databases from off-campus, instead of clicking on the database title, click the off-campus url link next to the database title. You will need your YSU ID#.
Can't find the full text?
Want to search ERIC, Education Research Complete, and Education Full Text at the same time?
- After you choose one of the databases to search, you will see the name of the database you selected at the top of the screen. Next to it, click 'Choose Databases".
- Choose the databases you want to search, and then click OK.
- Now you will see the words 'Show All' next to the title of the first database you chose. This tells you that you are searching multiple databases at once.
Want to save your results to look at later?
- EBSCO gives you the option to create a folder to organize your articles.
- If you find an article you want to review, click on 'Add to Folder'. If you are in the results page, the link will be underneath the article. If you have already clicked on the article title, the folder link will be under 'Tools' on the right side of the screen.
- Place as many items in your folder as you want, and then click on the Folder icon on the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- You can email yourself this list, or if you want your folder to be available from another computer at another time, then create a free EBSCO login.
- Click on 'Sign In' and then 'Create a New Account'. You can choose any username and password and then your folder is always available.