Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WEB OF SCIENCE
Web of Science is a platform consisting of several literature search databases designed to support scientific and scholarly research. Search across all databases on the platform to find content spanning multiple disciplines, document types, and formats. Discover the citation connections between these diverse content sets. Explore the more than one billion searchable cited references.
- Web of Science Core Collection: Premier resource on the platform includes over 21,000 peer-reviewed, high-quality scholarly journals published worldwide (including Open Access journals); over 205,000 conference proceedings; and over 104,000 editorially selected books.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED)--1965-present
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)--1965-present
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI)--1975-present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science (CPCI-S)--1990-present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)--1990-present
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)--2015-present
- Biological Abstracts--1926-present: An expansive index to the world's life sciences journal literature, covering topics ranging from botany to microbiology to pharmacology.
- BIOSIS Citation Index (BCI)--1969-present: An expansive index to life sciences and biomedical research covering pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more.
- BIOSIS Previews--1969-present: An expansive index to life sciences and biomedical research covering pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more.
- Derwent Innovations Index: Combines patent information indexed from over 50 patent issuing authorities in the Derwent World Patent Index (1963-present) with patent citations indexed from the Derwent Patents Citation Index (1973-present)
- Chemical Section--1963-present
- Electrical & Electronic Section--1963-present
- Engineering Section--1963-present
- KCI-Korean Journal Database (KJD)--1980-present: Provides access to articles from multidisciplinary journals covered in KCI. KCI is managed by the National Research Foundation of Korea and contains bibliographic information for scholarly literature published in Korea.
- MEDLINE--1950-present: the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) premier life sciences database.
- Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)--2005-present: Search across scholarly articles from researchers publishing in the core Russian science, technology, medical, and education journals.
- Journal Citation Reports: offers a systematic, objective means to critically evaluate the world's leading journals, with quantifiable, statistical information based on citation data. By compiling articles' cited references, JCR helps to measure research influence and impact at the journal and category levels, and shows the relationship between citing and cited journals.