Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MAAG LIBRARY REFERENCE LAB
For the health and safety of our patrons and staff, Maag Library's Research Lab is self-service. . This guide contains resources that will help you in using various software packages.
- If the printer needs paper, call or ask at the Circulation Desk.
- The Circulation Desk cannot provide in-person help at the computer or answer software or printing questions.
- For printing issues, follow the instructions in the box to the right.
- For technology questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- Application to Request Additional Print Pages
TROUBLE PRINTING? FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:
PDFs must be downloaded to print. You can download and save to the desktop. They usually won't print from a browser.
Select this printer:
Student_FindMe on comdoc02.ysu.local
If the printer is not in the list, you can add a printer:
- Right click on Start button (bottom left)
- Settings icon
- Printers & Scanners
- Scroll down and select the printer listed above
If you still cannot print, you may have to move to another computer. The issue occurs randomly and is being looked into.
All research assistance is currently being provided virtually. A librarian is available during library hours to help you: