Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MAAG LIBRARY COMPUTER LAB
For the health and safety of our patrons and staff, Maag Library's Research Computer Lab is self-service. . This guide contains resources that will help you in using various software packages.
- If the printer needs paper, call the number above or ask at the Circulation Desk.
- The Circulation Desk cannot provide in-person help at the computer or answer software or printing questions.
- For PDF printing issues, follow the instructions in the box to the right.
- For technology questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- How to Request Additional Print Pages
TROUBLE PRINTING PDFs?
PDFs must be downloaded to print. They won't print from browser.
If printer defaults to "Adobe PDF" or "Microsoft Print to PDF":
Select one of these two printers:
- Maag Library 2nd Floor Reference - Printer 1
- Maag Library 2nd Floor Reference - Printer 2
If neither printer is in the list, you can add a printer:
- Right click on Start button (bottom left)
- Settings icon
- Printers & Scanners
- Scroll down and select one of the printers listed above
All research assistance will be provided virtually. A librarian is available during library hours to help you with your research: