Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Maag Library Reopening Announcement
- All visitors are required to wear masks (over mouth and nose) and practice physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supply stations are available to wipe off tables/chairs before and after use.
- Temperature station available at north entrance.
- Furniture and computers spaced to allow for physical distancing. .
- Food/snacks is allowed ONLY in the 3rd floor Maag Café area. Covered cups allowed elsewhere.
- Plexi-glass installed in service areas.
- Questions? Call us at 330-941-3675 or visit the Maag Library Home Page.
As we continue to offer access to physical and digital resources, various contact-free services, and virtual patron support, we encourage you to take advantage of these services:
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate our new realities together.
Christine Adams & Ana Torres
William F. Maag, Jr. Library
Youngstown State University